If I get any slower, I will be standing still. Some days it seems like I’m doing that now. I am seeing a little progress in getting caught up on my current sewing projects. I’m glad to see some of them reaching a conclusion.
The EVQG Mystery Top is completed. Yeah! I’m quite pleased with the way it turned out. I did scrappy with a color scheme. The pattern is from the Nov. 2007 McCall’s Quick Quilts magazine. I haven’t looked to see if I have that magazine or not. Sure would like to see what the original quilt looked like.
All the Purple Sage blocks are made.
It will be an on-point setting. I’m impatiently waiting on the finishing directions to be posted. I had hoped they would be ready today. The blocks are on my design wall and I would like to finish the top before moving on to something else. The last thing I want to do is take them down this close to the end, so my hands are tied as far as working on something else. No room on the design wall for any other projects.
The four patch blocks for the 2nd border on the Delightful stars top are all made. Just have to sew them together, but would like to but them on the design wall to try to get an even distribution of color.
Here it is with the 1st plain border. I want to get the 4-patch border on before deciding what color to use for the other pieced border. I’m not doing it scrappy. That was just a little too much for my mind to grasp. Just couldn’t see it turning out well. I’ve really enjoyed this quilt a-long and hope Michelle will do another one next year. This is the 3rd one of her quilt a-longs that I have done.
Almost forgot to take a picture of the September Saturday Sampler block when I finished it this afternoon.
I’m ready to go get the October block.