Here are the fabrics I'm planning to use. The green in the middle I got from Sallyann, but I found out there isn't quite enough of it. There is just a tad over 1yd. and the #4 fabric requirement is 1-3/8yds. Guess I will search the Internet and see if I can find it and buy more. It says on the salvage: "Stitches From a Country Cottage" by Barrisue Gaudet for Four Corners Designs-A.E. Nathan. I don't have anything in my stash that will work. I guess it won't hurt to buy one piece of fabric for this top.
Before I can start working on the Blooming 9-Patch, I need to get the borders on the mystery quilt and on my roosting round robin. I drug it out yesterday for some reason, now it is sitting in my way, so guess I might as well put that last border on and be done.
I did do a little today. Got binding ready for 3 quilts and got the label on the four patches and friends quilt.
My lilies are blooming. Just had to take a picture of them.I've got more in another spot. Also have day lilies, but I don't see any buds on them.