This is the T-shirt quilt that I’m currently working on. This is the top. I did get it quilted. Although half way through quilting it the clear polyester thread that I used started breaking on me and gave me trouble quilting the last half. Now to get the binding on it so I can get it to the customer.
Finally, I printed all the pictures that I have of T-shirt quilts that I’ve had a hand in making. There are two that I’d really like to have pictures of that I can’t find. One is the first one I pieced, a king size made from baseball shirts and the other is made using college shirts. I even used the pockets in the borders and some of the blocks. I’m wanting to make a portfolio. so I will have something to show prospective customers.
This is the fabric that I’m going to use for the One Block Wonder quilt. I’m anxious to get started, but have to wait. I don’t know if EVQG is going to do a class, or if Sandra, Jean and I are going to do it as a challenge project. As we are still working on our polka-dots and stripes, it will probably be next year before we do it.