I got busy cutting the pieces and put them on the design wall. This is what it looked like. I didn't like this arrangement at all. Each of the colors, pink, blue and yellow just seem to jump out at me. So back to JoAnns I went with DD in tow, to find a nice floral print with all the colors in it.
DD made a new color layout for me to follow. We call this one "Rhombi in Plaid" I like this a slight bit better. I have the top sewn together now, but have no idea when I'll get around to quilting it.
When I did the new layout, I had some pieces left over. So decided to do this little stained glass wall hanging. It is finished and may end up being the one I take in May for the Color Challenge.