I finally finished my March UFO. It is a Christmas panel. All I did was ad the green outer border, quilt and bind it. No big deal and shouldn't have taken all month to finish. I've just been so busy I haven't had time for quilting. The 21st Sandra and I went to the quilt show at the library in Rome. We enjoyed seeing the quilts. It was a small show, but there were some nice quilts. Afterwards we went to Hancocks. I found a nice light background fabric and a few fat quarters. To day I went to Hobby Lobby and got some Kona red. I was out of solid red. For some reason, I seem to use a lot of red. The Quilt Station is having a big sale, so I went down there this afternoon. I got a couple more pieces of light background at 30% off , 30 fat quarters for $30 and a book "Traditions with a Twist".
Tuesday was the Roosting Round Robin. I already had it turned on point. Next month we do a triangle border. I don't think I'd like a saw tooth or flying geese border with my center. I'm thinking more a ribbon type border. I looked through some of my border books and found a chevron border that I think will look nice. Hope I will be able to work on it next week. I also need to decide which UFO to work on in April. Something that won't be too time consuming in case I have another month like this month. If I get done early, I can always get a head start on May's UFO.