Tuesday was the first meeting of the AQG Roosting Robin. I had my center done, although it didn't have to be done until March 27th when we add a couple of narrow borders and set our blocks on point. I was so excited about it that I did mine already. That just gives me more time to decide what to do for the triangle border.
I'm not sure if I like the bright setting triangles. I'm thinking it will look better once I get the next border on. I had a little miss-hap with the iron when I was pressing the first border. The water spewed out of the iron and caused the red to run onto the border fabric. I had to take one of the triangles off and then replace the border on one side. The red is one of my hand dyed fabrics. I Thought I had rinsed them out good and heat set the color in. I guess the color ran because the water in the iron was so hot.