Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where Did June Go?

This month sure has flown by! I can't believe it is almost over. I did make it to the 2nd Blooming 9-patch class and started sewing my 9-patch blocks. I worked on them some yesterday too. I haven't done much quilting this month.

I finally got pictures of a couple of quilts that I finished a few months ago. They have now gone to their new homes.

Well, it seems I'm not able to post any pictures today.

My de-cluttering project is kind of stalled. I was doing really well at cleaning the kitchen, but now I have stuff on the kitchen table that I don't know what to do with. Guess I should just move on and finish the rest of the things that need doing in the kitchen, like finish washing the outside of the cabinets and freezer and cleaning the inside of the fridge. Dora did help me with the storage room up-stairs. I'm sure there is plenty of stuff down stairs that could go up there, but I just don't want to clutter it up again so soon after cleaning it.

We have a new kitty. It's name is Socks, because of it's four white feet. It sure is playful. I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures of him yet. Or at least I'm hoping it is a him.

No comments: