Monday, January 6, 2014

Will I Ever Get Done?!

 

Will be working again today on Celtic Solstice.  I am making progress, but it seems like it is taking forever. It seemed like part 5 took a long time to complete, but I managed to get it done.  Then moved on to finish part 1.

CelticSolstice1c Part 1 went smoothly and didn’t take long to complete.  Then I started on part 2.  All I had done previously was cut the parts needed.  I started sewing and sewing and sewing…..

CelticSolstice2b And I’m still sewing.  Think this will be day 5. So far I have 56 completed chevrons.  Hope I can get these finished today.  I anxious to start putting the blocks together.  This quilt is made using two different blocks and is very pretty.  I am falling way behind on my other quilting.  Think I took on too many BOMs and quilt alongs.  Hopefully I can get caught up by the end of the month and things will go smoothly after that.

On a happy note, I got a pretty new ring.

RubyRing

I seriously doubt that the rubies are real, but it is a pretty ring and I will enjoy wearing it.  It was a fulfillment gift.

No comments: