Monday, February 24, 2014

Still Trying To Get Caught Up

SewRetroKitchenJan&Feb

Quiet Play’s Sew Retro Kitchen Jan. & Feb. blocks. This is a paper pieced BOM that  I’m doing. I’m not a big fan of paper piecing but thought one block a month to keep in practice wouldn’t hurt.

 

PurpleSage5&6I

Jan. & Feb. Purple Sage blocks.  I’m really liking the purple and gray.

 

ViseVersaJan&Feb

This is another fun BOM that I’m doing.  It is called Vise Versa.

 

DelightfulStarsLessons1-5

I finally got to start the Delightful Stars blocks.  Glad it is caught up.  This is a weekly Quilt Along.  The next block (lesson) will be out tomorrow.

 

Our guild is doing a mystery quilt this year.  We are doing one clue a month.  Gives us plenty of time to get each clue done.  I’m doing the first two clues as leaders and enders.

EVQGMysteryClue1

I finished the 1st clue this week end. Maybe I will get the 2nd clue done by the 2nd Tuesday of March.  There are a lot more half square triangles this clue than the first one. 

 

I still have a couple BOMs to get caught up on besides keeping up with the two quilt Alongs.  Wait, think I decided to Do Pat Sloan’s scrap buster challenge/BOM.  Plus I’m supposed to be working on UFOs too each month. At least I won’t run out of quilting projects any time soon.

No comments: