Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Almost Caught Up

 

Just finished printing this weeks lesson for the Delightful Stars Quilt Along.  Will start cutting in a little bit.  Got the January M is for Mystery BOM cut and ready to sew.  Think I will be making 72 flying geese.  Sounds like that will take awhile. 

 

LeaderEnderChallenge2013-2014a

Here are my split 9- patch blocks for the Leaders & Enders Challenge that Bonnie Hunter issued last summer.  I managed to make 157 blocks.  What ever size quilt I can get out of these blocks is what I’ll make.  Just can’t resist a challenge!  Don’t know when I’ll get around to putting the blocks together, but not before I get caught up on my current projects. I still have the Aiming for Accuracy top to finish.  I think by now it should count as an UFO, so I need to be working on it as part of Pat Sloan’s monthly UFO challenge.  I’ve been too busy playing catch up to worry about UFOs.

 

QuiltyFun15

This weeks Quilty Fun block is butterflies.  So I am caught up for the month on this one. Yeah!  Think March is the last month and then I will need to finish the top.  Challenge to myself; finish all current projects!  No more UFOs!  I already have enough thank you. Think most of my UFO work will be quilting completed tops so they can go in the guild quilt show this fall.

 

TellItToTheStarsJan&Feb

January and February blocks for Patchwork Times’ “Tell it to the Stars” BOM.  Another one that I’m caught up on.  I’m doing this one in yellows and gold with purple and red being the accent colors.  Hope I will like this combo.  I want to use different color schemes for each project. 

No comments: