Monday, April 13, 2015

April So Far

 

 

So far I’m keeping up with all my monthly projects, although it isn’t leaving me much time for my other projects I need to get finished.

communityService1

This is the quilt I made for our Bee’s Community Service  project.  It will be given to a young lady for her birthday in June.  Hope she will like it.

 

My Saturday Sampler blocks for April:

PickleweedBlock5SatSamplerApr

The one on the left is from Pickleweeds Quilt shop and on the right is the block from Tiny Stitches. I so enjoy doing the Saturday Samplers.  I guess it would be nice if I actually finished the quilt tops.  I don’t think I’ve finished any of the ones I’ve done the last several years.

 

I’m also having fun making the blocks for Pat Sloan’s “Vacation Time” BOM.

VacationTimeApr

My April block.  Think an entire quilt of this block would be really nice.  There is another baby quilt that I’d like to make.  Don’t know if this block would work well in a quilt 3 blocks wide x 4 blocks long plus borders.  But it would be so cute done in boy colors with a dinosaur featured in the center of each friendship star. 

No comments: