Thursday, April 9, 2015

March

 

 

March is gone and I’m happy to say I got all the BOMs, Saturday Samplers and Quilt a longs finished before the month ended.  Now on to April.  I’m now up to 8 on going projects.  Whatever happened to that New Year’s Resolution of only 4 projects!?  I still have several of last year’s projects to finish, numerous UFO’s and short term projects to finish.

March blocks:

A4AII1&2VacationTimeMar 

The first picture is Michele Foster’s A4AII Lessons 1 & 2. I think  I will like the fabrics I picked.  The second block is Pat Sloan's Vacation Time for March.

 

PicklewwdsMarchSatSamplerMarch

The March Saturday Sampler blocks from Pickleweed’s and Tiny Stitches.

 

ThreadsofTime2

These are the 2nd months blocks for the Threads of Time BOM.

 

StarDance

The guild I belong to is making a raffle quilt in fall colors.  It will be raffled off at next year’s quilt show.  The pattern they are using is “Star Dance”.  This is the block I made for it.

 

I managed to get the diaper bags made in time for the baby shower.

DiaperBags2

The ladies loved their bags.

So far I’m keeping up with April.  Hope I have time to finish the two elephant quilts and get them quilted. 

No comments: