Thursday, February 1, 2007

AQG Redtop Retreat

Today was the first day of our quilting retreat. We started an hour later than planned, due to the sleet and rain we had early this morning. I had a nice time. Didn't get as much sewing done as I would have liked, though. I had 72 half square triangles to trim up. That took me awhile. We had fun decorating hats. We were all given the cutes tote bags filled with goodies. At supper, there was a tea cup, napkin and coaster on the table for each of us. We had a really good first day. There were also prizes given out. I didn't win anything, but there are still two more days to go. I took some pictures with my camera phone. It doesn't take the best pictures, but it is something to remember day.


These were taken at super. We're wearing our hats.












No comments: