Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Busy, Busy!

Block 3 of the Quilty Fun Quilt Along going on at the Fat Quarter Shop.  So far I am managing to keep up.  Let's see how long that lasts. 

Still haven't gotten the borders on my Aiming for Accuracy Quilt A-Long top.
This was a fun project.  It will probably be after Christmas before I can get back to it.

Right now I'm quilting and making quilts for other people.  Just finished 3 quilts for a lady and have 1 more to quilt.  A couple of other people have asked me to quilt quilts for them before Christmas, plus I've been asked to make a Crown Royal quilt.  Here is how far I've gotten so far.
The day is wasting away.  Guess I'd better get back to work on this.

 A new mystery is starting on Black Friday.  I've got a basket of scraps waiting in anticipation!
 

No comments: