Friday, November 29, 2013

Waiting for the Traffic to Die Down

 

The Bonnie Hunter Mystery starts today.  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/11/celtic-solstice-mystery-part-1.html   So far I haven’t been able to down load the first step.  Guess lots of people are visiting her blog right now.  Plus I think there is just a lot of traffic on the internet right now, looking for those Black Friday Sales.

 

Chuck1My quilting buddy, Chucky.  I keep thinking he is just waiting for me to turn my back so he can jump up on the quilt I’m in the process of quilting.  He like to get up there and lay.  I have to keep the quilts on the frame covered when I’m not working on them.

Designing1My design team, Lydia and Braxton, hard at work.

 

QuiltyFun4This is my block 4 of the Quilty Fun Quilt Along going on at the Fat Quarter Shop.  So far this has been a fun project.

No comments: