Wednesday, July 2, 2014

How Time Flies!

 

I can’t believe it is July already and I’m still working on my June BOMs.  I haven’t even printed any of the July ones or received any in the mail yet.  Aarin, Jean, Nancy and I started a new Saturday Sampler at Tiny Stitches last month.  Will get this months on Saturday. Hope I can get caught up this month.  I still have one more customer quilt to get done soon.  Waiting on thread from Superior Thread to see if it will match better than the thread I have on hand. 

NeverEnoughChocolateSampleBlocks

Here are the fabric combinations I finally decided on for the “Never Enough Chocolate” blocks.  All of the blocks are made, just waiting on me to get around to putting the top together.

DelightfulStarsLesson13DelightfulStarsLesson14DelightfulStarsLesson15

My Delightful Stars block from Lessons 13, 14, 15. Don’t remember if I posted these before or not.  I haven’t done any of the June blocks yet. Hopefully I can get caught up next week.

Flowers5

My Lilies bloomed this spring.  I used to have a lot more.  these are the only ones that were saved when we leveled out the front yard. I had a good sized garden, but it was a little over ambitious for me. I like flowers, but not so much gardening.

We are planning to take a trip to New York in a couple of weeks to visit my husbands family and to attend his high school class reunion. We will probably take our granddaughter with us.

No comments: