It wasn’t last week, cause I was at quilt camp, although we did have a few flurries one day. Think it was the last week of February, but not the 27th. Guess it was earlier in the week.
The first picture is the view from my front porch. Second picture is the view out my quilting studio window at my sewing machine. We had just enough snow to close schools and delay openings.
My Azaleas are a little late on the blooming thing.
It has bloomed out even more now. It has both red speckled blooms and white blooms.
Finished my M for whatever top, I keep wanting to call it M for Murder, but think it is Mystery. Guess I read too many murder mysteries.
This quilt turned out way longer than I needed. I knew when I started that it would be, but had to wait till it was time to put the blocks into a top to adjust it. Well, by then I was in get ‘er done mode and wasn’t thinking, just following the instructions. I spent the first day of quilt camp taking the bottom row out and putting the borders back. I’m much happier with it now. I didn’t take a new picture of the shorter version. This quilt when I get it quilted will go on the guest bed. It’s new name is “Where Did My Paisley Go?”. The beautiful paisley fabrics are what attracted me to this BOM and they got cut up. Bummer.
I also worked on at Quilt camp:
This is Aiming For Accuracy from the 2013 Quilt A Long, hosted and designed by Michele Foster at the Quilting Gallery. This was her 2nd quilt a long. I finally got around to getting the borders on it. Another UFO top bites the dust.
This is “Delightful Stars”, Michele’s 2014 Quilt A Long top. It also just needed borders. So glad both of these tops are finally done. Her 2015 Quilt A Long, A4AII, is in progress now. Instructions for the 1st two blocks came out on the 7th. I have to wait a little to get started on it. Have two diaper bags to make for a double baby shower at the end of the month. Then I need to get my two Saturday Samplers done for the 1st Saturday of April.