Sunday, August 3, 2008

Canning

The garlic, basil, oregano tomatoes didn't happen. I decided to do Salsa instead. I've got more tomatoes, so will do them later this week when they are ripe enough. I did get 7 more pts. of spaghetti sauce canned yesterday and a good start on the salsa. I'll get it finished up today and canned.


I've got so much going on this week. I still need to finish setting up for the yard sale on Friday and Saturday. The ad will be in the paper this week. Sandra wants me to go to Adairsville with her Tuesday to look at tile for her kitchen. She already has the tile picked for the floor, but will have to purchase it. She decided to go with tile counter tops. The granite people didn't give her as good a deal as she had hoped.


I've got a roast in the crock pot for dinner, but still have to peel potatoes to go in with it. I'll do that as soon as I get my salsa in the canner.

No comments: