Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Quilt Camp

Here are the pictures of what I worked on at quilt camp.


Got the binding on this quilt. Saturday I put the label on the back. I still need to wash it and then it will be ready to give next time we need a baby shower gift.



















Mine, mine, mine! This is my Hidden Wells quilt that I pieced a couple of years ago. I finally got it quilted. This is the other quilt that I got the binding on at camp. It is my new snuggle quilt.


















Five fat quarters made both of these tops, plus the binding. It is a kit that I got from Connecting Threads. I love toiles, so couldn't resist getting this kit. I hope I have enough scraps left to use for the backing on one of them. I haven't decided if I want to keep them or donate them for the EVQG quilt show silent auction. The one on the left is approx. 13" X 16-1/2" and the one on the right is about 14" square



This one isn't finished yet. It still needs leaves appliqued on each of the out side squares. I'll do that at my bee meetings. This was a little 5" charm kit I bought two years ago When I went to Paducah. The fabric line is A Day in the Country by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda.


This is the other kit I bought at Hanncocks of Paducah. The fabrics are from the Poetry Collection by April Cornell for Moda. I love these fabrics. I think this would really look good in my sun room. I can't part with this one. It is approx. 52" square.







I got all the blocks for the mystery quilt sewn together and have been working on the borders today. I still have another quilt to get the binding on by Tuesday, so I can take it to show 'N tell.

No comments: