Friday, May 2, 2008

More Iris

Two more Iris have bloomed. a light blue and a white one.

Think this is all of the Iris for awhile. I don't see any signs of the others blooming yet. My roses have lots of buds on them. The only one that has bloomed yet is the little single bloomer.



I started the other pattern I bought of Eleanor Burns, the "Tossed Nine Patch".

This is just the blocks on the design wall. I've gotten the blocks sewn into rows and have started sewing the rows together. I'm still deciding on how I want to do the borders. Today I spent quilting. I found out what was wrong with my Bernina and it is now back on the frame. Hopefully I can get some of these tops I have laying around quilted. Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and bought thread to quilt a couple of them, plus I have some thread already.


No comments: