Saturday, May 17, 2008

Quilt Camp

The EVQG held a quilt camp all week at the civic center. I had a nice time. I took several kits with me and pieced 3 small tops. I got the binding on two quilts. Here are a couple of pictures that I took.
Sandra worked on an I Spy quilt (on the design wall), plus a couple of other project.
Here is a picture of some of the other quilters. The lighting in that room is not very good for taking pictures. Maybe this afternoon I can take pictures of what I worked on at camp. Mary Beth helped me with the miter corners on one of the tops. I used to do mitered corners, but the last time I tried, they didn't turn out well at all. Now I think I have it down if I don't forget again.



My pretty yellow rose is blooming.

It is my favorite, but the blooms don't last long.


All the blocks for the mystery quilt are done. Yeah!


This is the last block.

This is the blocks on the designed wall. I got half of it sewn together at quilt camp. I think it turned out pretty good done scrappy. I'm happy with it. Mary Beth thought it might look good in a sun room, which is where I might use it once I get my sun room back. It is being used as a bedroom right now.


No comments: