Saturday, March 1, 2014

A New Month

 

Time to start all over doing this months blocks.

I just did get caught up in February.  Finished every thing up on the last day!  Feels good to be caught up on all my current projects.  Hope I can stay that way. 

MForMysteryMonth1MForMysteryMonth2

These are the January and February units for the M for Mystery BOM.  The large scale paisley prints are what hooked me and so far I’m cutting them up too small to see the pretty design.

DelightfulStarsLesson6

Delightful Stars Lesson 6.  It is far from perfect, but I can live with it.  I aimed for accuracy, even ripped out a couple of things and tried again.  Then I settled.  I’m happy with it.

ScrapBusting1

These are my “Scrap Busting with Pat Sloan” blocks.  Her directions were for 20 blocks and making a throw size quilt with them.  I don’t need a quilt every month, so decided to do just 5 blocks a month and decided on down the row what to do with them.  I can always make more later if need be.

Had two people in one day call about making quilts and doing some quilting.  I meet the first customer on Tuesday to see what kind of clothing she has that she wants memory quilts made from.   The other lady has quilting she wants done. I told her it would be April probably before I would have time.  I’m supposed to call her.

No comments: