Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Sailboat Quilt



This went together real easy and fairly quickly. I think it is very cute. It is a Quilt in a Day booklet by Eleanor Burns. The name of the pattern is Pinwheels & Rectangles. I also bought her booklet, Tossed Nine Patch when her sister spoke at our guild on the 24th. I'm working on that top now. I'm using the 5" charms that were supposed to be for another quilt that EVQG swapped charms for a couple of years ago. I just never go around to making the top and decided to use the charms for the Tossed Nine Patch.



Finally finished step 6 of the Quiltsville mystery. Here is the quarter star block.

Now I'm on step 7 and working on the last block, a 9-patch block. It will probably take me a while to get all 25 of them done. Especially since I'm doing them as beginners and enders. The only reason I started the Tossed Nine Patch top, was so I could try to get the mystery blocks made. I need to stop piecing tops and start quilting them.

No comments: