Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Week-end So Far

 

Friday it was out to Christmas Lunch with the Needle Turners Bee members and two little girls.

ChristmasLunch1ChristmasLunch2

That was the first time I went anywhere by myself with both of them.  It went pretty well.  Got both of them in the restaurant with no trouble.  Had more things to carry on the way out, so had to get some help.

Got the step 2 directions for Celtic Solstice printed, but that was all. 

Saturday I got up early and started cutting parts for step 2.  Cut all 488 2”x3-1/2” green rectangles and barely got started on the 2” square neutrals.  I had so many interruptions.  There was laundry to fold and Christmas quilts to find and hang.  I’m still missing a Christmas quilt.  I can’t remember where I saw it last.  I can’t even find a picture of it to show my daughter so she can help me look for it. 

 

DecoratingTree 

Then there was the tree to help put together so it could be decorated.

No comments: