Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 5

 

QuiltyFun5This week’s Quilty Fun  http://fatquartershop.blogspot.com/p/quilty-fun-sew-along-and-blog-tour.html units are flying geese.  I’m wishing now I would have used a light blue instead of the green.  The green seems a little dark now that they are put together.  The instructions called for all scrappy, but I just wasn’t up to picking that many different fabrics that would look good together.  It just seemed a little busy to me and I was a little afraid the flying geese would get lost.

 

A basket full of fabric.

FabricBasket

The fat quarters are cut and ready to go to the Needle Turners  Christmas lunch on Friday.  This year the girls decided to exchange batik FQs, one light and one dark. I was lucky, the lights were on sale and the dark, I already had in my stash.  Of course I bought extra of the lights to add to my stash.

No comments: