Thursday, December 19, 2013

Where Has This Week Gone?!

 

Monday sort of started out going as planned, but somewhere along the way I wondered off the path.  I didn’t get the quilt on the frame that I’m supposed to quilt this week.

CelticSolstice3bQuiltyFun7 

I finished part 3 of the Celtic Solstice Mystery.  Made 61 pinwheels and 244 half square triangles.  This week’s block for the Quilty Fun Quilt Along are cocoa mugs.  They look like coffee mugs to me, guess that is because I drink more coffee than cocoa. Gotta have that morning coffee!

Tuesday I finally got the quilt on the frame and ready to quilt and then got sidetracked sorting my new FQs by color to pick from for future projects.  2014 will be here before I know it.

Wednesday I was going to spend the day quilting, but that plan didn’t work out. Got up early and started choosing fabrics for 2 projects.

DelightfulStarsFabric

Here are the fabrics I chose for the “Delightful Stars” Quilt Along starting in January.

ViseVersaFabric

These are the fabrics I picked for the Vise Versa BOM That will be starting in January. http://www.genxquilters.com/p/block-of-month.html

Then the Gadding About began.  We didn’t get home until late afternoon, in time to put up the rest of the FQs and fix supper.

ChristmasCenterPiece2013  

I also decorated my table.  I’ve been too busy to do anything more elaborate. I’m still missing my favorite Christmas quilt.  I have no idea where it is hiding.  It will probably come out of hiding after Christmas.  That is what it has been doing in past years.  When it does, I will try to remember where I found it. Think that was my plan for this year too.  It must have moved to a new hiding place, because it wasn’t where I thought it should have been.

No comments: