Both quilts are panels that I added a couple of borders to. Quick and easy, but cute. I have two more ready to be quilted. They are the giant uneven 9 patches. One of them, plus the two above goes to EVQG. The other one goes to AQG. I have some left over (57) blocks from the half log cabin quilt. I way over estimated the number of blocks I would need. I've got them on the design wall now for another community service quilt for AQG. While I was doing the EVQG quilts which are due in April, I think, I wanted to do for AQG too and get it out of the way and have that pressure off. AQG's aren't due till later in the year, so if I have the time and fabric and come across a pattern I can always do more. If not, I've contributed to both guilds' community service projects and can feel quilt free.
I've got to clean house a little before I leave tomorrow for Oak Ridge and my sewing machine repair classes. I need to get packed too. Gee, I'd rather quilt.
I got my cutting table cleared off. Wonder how long that will last. Plus, all my scraps have been cut into usable strips and charms. The bag I keep them in was over flowing and needed to do something before I collected up more.