Monday I returned to my friends house and quilted two community service quilts on her long arm. I still have two more to go.
Finally, the Ducky quilt is done. I finished the binding today and got the label on. I had it all spread out to take a picture and couldn't find the camera. It seems my daughter has wondered off with it. I told her to bring it back tomorrow.
Hopefully, I can get the binding on the community service quilts tomorrow. I'm having to use my little Gem to do them. My Bernina seems to be having a problem. It clunks loudly when I try to sew on it and the bobbin thread is messing up. I took the bobbin out and cleaned it and changed the needle, but that didn't help. I'm definitely taking it with me to the sewing machine repair class.