Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ducks

The duck top is done. I think it turned out nice.

Now to get it on the frame for quilting. I've kind of started. The top of the backing fabric is pinned on. I think I'll use a dark olive green thread to quilt it. Maybe that is what I'll do today.

I also need to find the pattern and fabric for another quilt. Think it is called"Wandering Star" or something. A couple of years ago the EVQG had a class taught by the quilter who wrote the directions for the quilt, but all we did was pick fabrics for the first part of the quilt. I've never done anything else with it. At our quilt camp in May, one our guild members has volunteered to help us with the tops, if we need help. So, thought I'd try to find what I did with it and start on it and see if I'm going to need any help. I remember it being in a basket in the kitchen, of course it has now been moved to my quilting studio. Just glancing around I didn't see it. I've got lots of stuff in baskets, I like baskets.

No comments: