Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let's Go Sailing

The "Let's Go Sailing" quilt top is finished. I think it turned out cute and will make a good quilt for a little boy.





I don't know when I'll get a chance to quilt it. Soon I hope. I need to get the 4-patch and Friends quilt quilted first, so it can go to its new home.





I finished the half star blocks in the Quiltville mystery part 6.

I just have 4 quarter star blocks to do next. Then I can move on to the final step, and hopefully have the top completed soon.

Today I want to do the next step of the mystery that EVQG is doing. It is a quick easy step, just make 5 strip sets from the med. dark and dark fabrics. I think these will be used to make 9-patch blocks later. We may be going to visit friends this afternoon, so don't know if I get a chance to layer the 4-patch and friends quilt or not.

No comments: