Monday, April 14, 2008
The duck quilt is quilted!. I worked on it most of the day Saturday and had it nearly quilted. Finished on Sunday and then loaded a charity quilt on the frame. Unfortunately the quilting on it didn't go as smooth as the duck quilt. The tension which was fine for the duck quilt, wasn't fine for the other quilt. I changed thread for it. I had to rip the entire first pass I made out and do it again. It is now finished and another charity quilt loaded on the frame. Hopefully I'll have time to do it tomorrow. There are several tops I want to get quilted and am devoting this week to getting as many tops quilted as possible.