Monday, February 23, 2009

1 Down 16 To Go

I finally did something on my to-do list. I quilted the T-shirt quilt Of course I had to practice with the clear thread first and decided to practice on a small quilt I made a couple of years ago. So I also quilted a quilt that isn't on my list. But that is one less quilt needing quilting.

Think I'll make a list of the quilts that are waiting to be quilted. I'd like to get them quilted this year. There are around 10 or 12 of them.

The binding is ready for both quilts, I just have to get it sewn on and then hand stitched down on the back. I need to get that T-Shirt finished this week.

I also got all my strip sets made for the Strip Twist quilt, or I hope I do. I tell myself, this is it, I'll add more borders if I don't have quite enough blocks. I even have them cut into 6-1/2" squares. Now to cut those squares on the diagonal. Then they will be ready to sew together as my beginners and enders when I start my next project. So I'm actually also working on another item on my list.

No comments: