Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Quilt

Well it is Monday and I haven't started on my list yet. I made a label for the Love quilt that I finished putting the binding on last Thursday at bee.





This is a transfer from a book of labels I have. This is only the 2nd one I've used and I've had the book for several years. The labels aren't permanent unless you draw over the lines and color them. This is what I did this morning. Now to get it on the quilt before tomorrow night's guild meeting. I want to take the quilt for show 'n tell.

This is the finished quilt. I got the directions for the letters from Tonya's Alphabet pages. I think this is one of the cutest scrap quilts I've made so far.

I still have to sew the binding down on a community service quilt and practice quilting with the clear polyester thread. Then I can get started on my list.

No comments: