Wednesday, February 25, 2009

T-Shirt Quilt Finished

The T-Shirt quilt is finally done!

That is 2 off my to-do list. Unfortunately today I'm having a hard time getting started on the next item on the list. It's not that I haven't been doing anything, just not anything on the list. I have 4 boxes and one bag of fabric that someone gave me. I went through two of the boxes this morning and started washing what I want to keep. Then filled up one of the boxes again with what I want to donate to some one else to make charity quilts out of. I kept some big pieces for backings and some shirtings for making scrappy quilts. The shirtings aren't 100% cotton, but think they will be ok. I'll eventually cut those up into strips in readiness for making scrappy quilts.
I'm going to make more strip sets for the "Strip Twist" blocks. Maybe I'll end up with enough blocks to make community service quilts for both guilds. I could have used those shirtings in those quilts, if I'd thought to go through the boxes sooner. Oh, well. We make quilts every year, I'm sure the fabric will get used.
Got the quilt I made for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law ready for mailing. I'll try to mail it tomorrow.
Don't guess I'll be doing any sewing today. I'm out of sorts now. All I feel like doing now is playing games on the computer. Dora sold a phone on ebay using my ebay identity and her pay pal account. We wanted to verify that the payment was received before mailing the phone, but between her typing in her e-mail address wrong and forgetting what her pass word was, we couldn't get in. I ended up having to call pay pal and pretend I was her in order to be able to reset her pass word. Part of the problem was I hadn't cleared the cookies out of my computer in a long time and the link in the e-mail that pay pal sent her wouldn't work. After clearing out the cookies, everything worked fine and I was able to verify that payment had been received. Hope she mails that phone out today. She is in a big hurry to go to Dave and Busters to celebrate her birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.beautifulbagsstore.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Subdivide your responsibilities. You can find an aged expressing: The best way to eat an elephant is one particular bite at any given time (some ketchup wouldn't harm both). Divide more substantial tasks into bite-size pieces. By 1989, Louis Vuitton Monogram arrived to operate a hundred thirty merchants throughout the world. Moving into the nineties, Yves Carcelle was named president of LV, and in 1992, his producer title opened its quite earliest chinese language strategy location inside the Palace accommodation in Beijing. more corporations began to become produced such as the Taiga leather-based assortment in 1993, together with the literature range of Voyager Avec.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonstoreoutlet.co.uk/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] For those who have been fortunate to possess Louis Vuitton purses, then you should concentrate of some genuinely beneficial caring instructions. Be sure that you simply never let your purse exposed to direct sunlight. The sunrays will damage the leather. Star Madonna functions as being a Bohemian remaining inside the bar. Fishnet stockings, orange hula shirt, and high-heeled footwear, whisper a secret but sultry lust. She puts up her leg, wears Kalahari, stares you great nonetheless provocatively like a bold Bohemienne.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk[/url][/b] Nonetheless, there are such a lot of replicas and pretend designer goods within the current market these days. You will be an intelligent shopper and know how to spot faux products when browsing for luxury merchandise. Browse much more to discover some easy strategies to shop for authentic designer purses..

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] She keeps a magic formula which she cannot confess. She's between. Even her get worried is controlled to maintain the impact that she's okey. With the many counterfeit Gucci and Louis Vuitton handbags and now footwear, we've got develop into allergic to something that is definitely synonymous using the term imitate. Having said that, there is certainly a large false impression below. Counterfeit is not, I repeat is simply not similar to the word imitate.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesale.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Subject material that appeared within the preliminary display screen was coded independently to information only viewable following scrolling. The occurrences underneath every single device of evaluation ended up then additional aided by the sums examined versus four hypotheses formulated as a result of prior analysis. Contents of the web-site are certainly not to become taken as authorized assistance.