Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Next Week Already!

It is the first day of a new week and I decided to make a Mini (?) Sewing/Quilting To-Do list for the next 3 mo. Here it is:


01. Quilt T-Shirt quilt
02. Bind T-Shirt quilt
03. Make Curtains for spare bedroom
04. Make Pillow Covers for spare bedroom
05. Piece Log Cabin quilt
06. Quilt Log Cabin quilt
07. Bind Log Cabin quilt
08. Finish piecing EVQG Mystery quilt
09. Piece blocks for Strip Twist top as beginners & enders
10. Quilt Seth & Courtney's quilt
11. Bind Seth & Courtney's quilt
12. Quilt Simply Squares quilt
13. Make AQG Challenge project
14. Make EVQG Challenge project
15. Make 2 Tote bags from McCalls Quilting magazine
16. Finish UFO tote bag from a couple of years ago
17. Make Purse



Hope I can get all that done by the end of May. That's all the quilting/sewing projects that I want to do RIGHT NOW. It seems like I no more than get a project planned and two more come along. My goal for this year is to get all the quilt tops quilted that I have laying around. There are around 12 tops I think. Two of them made this list. Hopefully most of the projects won't take more than a day or two and I will get them all done.





Friday the Needle Turner's Bee met. Dot brought the Cathedral Windows quilt she has been working on.


It is so pretty. Makes me want to make one. There is supposed to be a class at our next week long sew in. I'm planning on taking it.


Here are the rest of the ladies in our bee.

There are six of us when we are all there. We meet once a month.

I've got a file cabinet and small book case to move today from the pool table room to the spare bedroom. I'm quickly running out of space for everything.

No comments: