Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Won a Door Prize!

I won one of the door prizes at last night's guild meeting. I'm so excited about it. I don't win that often, so it is a big treat for me. I won a book "Hearts And Flowers Hand Applique From Start to Finish" by Kathy Delaney.


We had a nice meeting. Our guest speaker was Nancy Hutchison. She is training to be a quilt show judge. She talked to us about quilt judging. Afterwards we had show 'n tell. Here are a few of the quilts.


This is Helen's Blooming 9-Patch. I still have to get the borders on mine.



This is a Bonnie Hunter patter, "Crayon Box", that Barbara made. She suggested it as a quick and easy quilt for our community service project.



The above two pictures are the Eight Strip Table Topper that the ladies made at this year's retreat. Bev is also going to teach the class at our quilt camp in April. I'm planning on taking the class.

No comments: