Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Project Started

Finally, all the strips are cut for the log cabin quilt. I didn't think I'd ever get them all cut. I finished yesterday evening.



Both of my little tables are full of strips. Hope I can keep the piecing straight. Maybe I can start sewing tomorrow. The other strips are for the strip twist blocks. I'll be sewing them as my beginners and enders.




I also washed 4 loads of fabric that I sorted through on Sunday. I still have a couple more loads to do. I got tired of folding all those large pieces of fabric. I now have lots more shirtings to cut into strips for scrap quilts.




Today, Sandra and I went to two Hobby Lobby stores. I got a couple of pieces of clearance fabric at both stores then used my 40% off coupon on batting at one and fusible fleece at the other. We had lunch at Steak N Shake.

No comments: