Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Truck is Home Again

Hopefully it is fixed this time. I've driven it a few times and it seems to be doing OK. I'll know more tomorrow when Sandra and I take it to Rome and back. We're going to a quilt show at the Rome Library. Every year the quilt guild in Rome display their quilts at the library. We enjoy going and see them and then going to Hancock fabrics and then out to lunch.




Here is my "new to me" truck.



Isn't it pretty. The consul is what made me want this truck. It has a 6 disk CD changer in it.
Hope I get back in a quilting mood soon. The process of buying another truck has kept me distracted the last couple of weeks. I'll never get through my to do list if I don't get busy. Thursday, I went to Hobby Lobby and got fabric to make two new purses. I have the pattern for one of the purses and I'd like to get it made, preferably before we do the shop hop on Friday. The other purse pattern I will look for when we do the shop hop. I'll make it in April when I take the class at the guild sew in. I'm wanting to take all three of the classes that are being offered. That should keep me busy the entire week.

No comments: