Sunday, March 9, 2014

Keeping Up

 

So far I am managing to keep up with all 11 BOMs and Quilt Alongs.

ViseVersaMarch

My March Vise Versa blocks. When I was trying to get caught up last month, I put this BOM off to do last, because I just couldn’t get into it.  Now I can’t figure out why.  I’m just loving these cute 9’ blocks.

EVQGMysteryClue2

Clue 2 of the Etowah Valley Quilt Guild Mystery.  Did these as my leaders and enders and managed to finish before clue 3 comes out next week.  I hope I can continue to do the clues as my leaders and enders.

MForMysteryMonth3

Month 3 of the M for Mystery BOM.  There are a lot of busy fabrics in this.  I am curious to see how it turns out.

I’m doing a really easy pattern for the first memory quilt.  Got all the parts cut and 5 of the blocks made.  It is a little early to tell how it is going to turn out.  There were a lot of knit and rayon fabrics. I had to back most of them with fusible interfacing.  I felt unsure about cutting up all those cloths.  It isn’t the same as cutting regular fabric.

No comments: