Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Will Spring Ever Get Here?

 

It is still in the 30’s this morning.  Will it ever warm up?  Not that I’m wishing for summer, just temperatures above 45 degrees.  I like Spring and Fall weather.

 

QuiltyFun19QuiltyFun1-19

The last block is made!  Next week the finishing begins.  This is so cute.  It will be for my granddaughter.  It has been so designated by my daughter, who never likes my quilts, but thinks this one is cute.  I cheated on the antennae, flower and writing.  It was supposed to be embroidered, but I used a permanent marker.    It probably turned out neater that way. Thank you Lori Holt for doing this quilt along.

 

MemoryQuilt2b

The second memory quilt top is finished.  Now to get the backing fixed and on the frame for quilting.

 

Chuck2

Fat cat.  Who does he think he is sleeping on my bed!

No comments: