Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Busy, Busy

 

My legs are sore this morning.  Did pump class yesterday.  We were supposed to go this morning but after three months away from the gym, exercising two days in a row is a little too much. 

So far I’ve been keeping up with my current projects. 

QuiltyFun16

Made spool blocks this week for the Quilty Fun Quilt Along.  This is going to be such a cute little quilt when it is finished.  I’ve been enjoying this project.

SewRetroKitchenJan-MarchSewRetroKitchenMarch

This month’s paper pieced block for the Sew Retro Kitchen BOM at Quiet Play is a bowl and wooden spoon.  I’m going through my uncut scraps for this one.  I’m thinking it will be mostly reds and blues.

I met the lady wanting the memory quilts yesterday.  We decided on a pattern for the first one and I came home with a bag of clothing, mostly knits.  I will be sorting through the cloths and planning out the quilt today.  First I will finish the March unit of M for Mystery BOM.  Didn’t quite get it finished yesterday.

No comments: