Monday, March 3, 2014

Off To a Good Start in March

 

So far so good.  I’ve done 4 of the 5 blocks that came out on the 1st.  Printed the Quilty Fun directions that come out on Mondays.  I’m going to try to complete both today.  And of course tomorrow is another day with another quilt along block and a busy day for me.  Gym in the morning and meeting a client at 11:30 a,m. 

The four monthly projects I’ve completed so far:

AurifilMarchGlobetrottingMarch

The first pictures is “Borders” the Aurifil BOM March block.  The second block is “Chicago” the Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM for March. I’m not real happy with the fabric in the center, but don’t feel like trying to find another fabric and redoing the block.  Guess I will see how much it bothers me and if I have time to remake it before I use that fabric in another block.

PurpleSage7

Here is my Persimmon Quilts Purple Sage BOM for March. I’ll have to come up with my own name for this quilt.  Don’t think the “sage” works too well considering I used blue for the accent fabric.

TellItToTheStarsMarch 

These are the Tell it to the Stars blocks for March.  This BOM is from Patchwork Times blog.

Guess I will eat a little something and then get busy quilting!

No comments: