Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No More Design Dilemma

Or at least for now. I decided to go with the 1/2" white border and then the blue for the last border. The top is now done.


I'm happy with the way it turned out. Now to get it quilted and the binding done by the 2nd Tuesday in June. I'll quilt it next.

Right now I'm quilting the log cabin quilt. I got a good start on it today, and so far it's going smoothly.

I'm getting excited about the shop hop. Friday will be here before I know it. I've got my list made for things to look for. Hope I have good luck finding everything. especially the fabrics. I need a white and black music print for a birthday gift and fairy fabric for a project that's in the planning stages. I also need 2-4 FQs in stripes for the polka dot and stripe Turning Twenty quilt challenge quilt. It needs to be done before Christmas. One of the ladies doing the challenge is giving hers to her son for Christmas. Last but not least on my list is Bubble Jet Set. I used all I had this week when I treated some fabric. I've already used 5 of the 12 sheets that I did. My daughter has labels she wants to print, plus I also have some quilt labels to make.

No comments: