Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thread Writing

Well, I did it. It took me all morning to get up the nerve, but I made the "Little Brother", "Big Sister" patches for the two quilts. Guess they turned out all right for a first attempt. I'm in no mood to do it again to see if I can do better.


Hope the white lines will wash off the blue. They came out of the red. I forgot to wash the red before I embroidered on it and had to wash it afterwards. The blue I washed first.

Today is the Paradise Piecers Bee meeting. There are only three of us today, so we planned a road trip to Tiny Stitches. Sandra has never been there. If we have time, we may go to Little Quilts too, and then do lunch. I need a FQ of a brassy gold to do the candle stick for the Victim's Assistance quilt that the EVQG is making. I volunteered to make a block with a candle.

The reason there is only three of us at bee today is because three of our members are at the EVQG retreat in Covington and another is in New Orleans enjoying the Marti Gras.

No comments: