Monday, April 14, 2014

New Project

 

Two new projects when I should be working on projects I’ve already started.  I just couldn’t resist the cute bunny mug mat (no pictures yet) and a Spring Chicks table runner. 

SpringTimeTablerunner1

This cute runner is a free pattern from Pat Sloan.  Her pattern has the two chicks in the center with heart and the chick and flowers on the right.  I added the chick and flowers on the left to make the runner longer. I did all the applique yesterday and still have borders to put on.  And of course layering and quilting. Hope I can get it done this week to go on my table for Easter.

 

All of the April BOMs that I’m doing are complete.  Big sigh!!

MForMysteryMonth4

April clue for the M for Mystery BOM.  I like the fabrics, just not so sure I like them together.  Definitely still waiting to see how this one is going to turn out.

 

DelightfulStarsLesson10

Lesson 10, block 12 of the Delightful Stars Quilt Along. So far I have been able to keep up with the weekly blocks.

 

Refrigerator1

My new refrigerator.  I’ve been wanting one with the bottom freezer and double doors on top. So far I’m really liking it much better than the side by side that I did have.  It just did fit in the opening after the trim was cut down on the upper cabinet. It is 29 cu ft.  

No comments: