Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Moving On Along

 

 

QuiltyFun24

The Quilty fun top is done.  I’m hoping to get it quilted this week.  The backing is being washed.  Maybe I can get it on the frame today as well.  Still need to decide on the quilting design to use.

 

DelightfulStarsLesson11DelightfulStarsLessons1-11

All up to date on the Delightful Stars.  This is the Lesson 11 block. I’m going to have to open up the design wall soon for this one.  That means finishing the UFO on it. 

 

I just couldn’t resist doing the “Never Enough Chocolate” Quilt Along.

NeverEnoughChocolate1

I was auditioning background fabrics for the dark blocks.  Decided I didn’t like the orange.

NeverEnoughChocolate2

Here are the fabrics I finally decided on.  The are Kaffe Fassett fabrics, except for the background fabrics.  That was the challenge part of the quilt along for me; finally using some of my Kaffe fabrics I’ve been hording.  It will probably be May before I actually start the quilt.  Need to try and finish the UFO on my design wall.

No comments: