Friday, April 24, 2009

A Week of Catching Up

There sure was a lot to catch up on this week, after spending all last week at quilt camp. Think I'm finally caught up on laundry and housework. Of course that didn't leave much time for quilting, but I did finish the tote bags from the April issue of McCall's Quilting magazine.
The bags turned out a little bigger than I expected. I think a small quilt will fit in them. I think it is the shape, wide and short, that makes them seem so big. I'm used to totes that are tall and narrow.




The kitties are doing fine growing like little weeds. They are a week old.
They are so sweet now. I dread when they get old enough to run around. Hope it won't be hard to find homes for them. Guess I should be glad there is only four of them.


This is the proud mama who is just a kitten herself. She is just barely a year old. Having the kittens seems to have calmed her down some.

No comments: