Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another Rainy Day

Hopefully it will be pretty tomorrow when I go to town. Think it is supposed to rain again on Sunday. Paul is worried about his potatoes rotting in the ground from all the rain. Some of them have come up, so those should be ok.




My to-do list is getting shorter. I finished two more projects. That's 6 done and 11 more to go.


Finally, the log cabin top is done.


Maybe I can get it on the frame today. I say maybe, because I'm sure not getting much accomplished so far today. I also made pillow covers to co-ordinate with the quilt.


These aren't fancy, just quick and easy to make. I want to make a bolster so the bed can be used as a sofa when not being used as a bed. Some how I missed putting that on my to-do list. hmmm....does that mean I can get out of making it? Well, I can at least put it off for awhile, like until I get an electric knife to cut the foam. I thought I would use foam I already have, rather than buying a chunk the right size.

No comments: