Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big Sister Top Complete

The last border went on the big sister top this morning. I even got the backing ready and washed. Just need to get it in the dryer.


Big Sister Quilt is made from a pattern, "Rainbow Sherbet" from an issue of Quick Quilts. I used the butterfly fabric for the outer border, rather than the pieced border the pattern called for. I think it turned out very well and think the nine year old girl that will receive it, will like it too.

Now it is time to get the I Spy quilt on the frame and quilt it. Guess I'll do that today. Dora is here, so can't work on her pirate ducky quilt. Besides, I'd hate to have to quilt three quilts back to back, especially when one of them is a queen size. I'm not that fond of quilting; I enjoy piecing the tops more.

No comments: