Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday

The Ducky top is coming along nicely. I didn't get as much done yesterday as I'd like to have, but it's together and the inner side borders are on.



It will probably be Friday before I get back to it.

Today I have my usual Thursday errands to run and bee meeting this morning. Maybe when I get home this afternoon, I can quilt some on the big sister quilt. I did get it on the frame yesterday afternoon. The machine is threaded and bobbins are wound. So, no excuse now for not quilting it. I really need to relax and enjoy the quilting process. Guess I'm frustrated because I'm so limited on what designs I can quilt with my set up. Or I'm not creative enough to think of designs that will work. I really need a different machine or learn to love meandering.

No comments: